Monday, November 24, 2014

Daniel's Yogurt Journey

Daniel the Fellow didn't know anything about physics. He went walking to find a person who did.

He found Sheryl.
"Do you know anything about physics?"
"No." said Sheryl.

He found Max.
"Do you know anything about physics?"
"No." said Max

He found Barbie.
"Do you know anything about physics?"
"No." said Barbie.

He found Pang Lao
"Do you know anything about physics, Pang?"
"No." said Pang Lao.

He found Gutso the Wobbler.
"Do you know anything about physics?"
"No." said Gutso.

Across the street from Gutso was a man with a mailman uniform on.
"Excuse me, do you know anything about physics?" asked Daniel.
"No." said the person with the mailman uniform.

Daniel went and asked his grandmother.
"Grandma, do you know anything about physics?"
She didn't respond, she was ill.

Daniel went home and sat in his house. There was a knock at his door. He answered it. It was a man. The man spoke.
"Hello I am a sex offender and I am required to tell you I moved into the neighborhood."
"Do you know anything about physics?" asked Daniel.
"No." said the sex offender.
"I thought the door to door thing wasn't true about sex offenders, you just have to register." said Daniel.
"Well that's not what my parole officer told me." said the sex offender.
"Oh. Well thanks for stopping by."
"I think there was a school teacher a few blocks down. Maybe he knows something about physics."
"Oh, thanks for letting me know." said Daniel.

Daniel went and knocked on everyone's door in the neighborhood in hopes of finding the school teacher.
"Hi I'm not a sex offender. I just wonder if you know anything about physics." said Daniel.
"No." said some people.
"Get out of here, pervert!" said others.
"Hi Daniel!" said those who knew him.

He didn't find a physics teacher, only a speech and debate teacher who didn't know anything about physics.

Daniel went walking around the town. Passing stores all over. He passed a frozen yogurt shop. He passed a book store. He passed a goofy guy with a Slushee. Daniel stopped the Slushee guy.
"Excuse me. Do you know anything about physics?"
"Hmm." said the Slushee guy. Then the Slushee guy threw his Slushee and it splattered against a tree, "I think it's got something to do with that," he said, "but I'm not sure."
"Oh. Why did you waste your Slushee, just for that question?" asked Daniel.
"It was a suicide gone wrong. I should have just stuck to red flavors." said the Slushee guy.

Then Daniel lost interest in physics and got some yogurt.

No comments: