Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Frownzo's Good Day

Frownzo was so happy. Frownzo always had a frown on his face. Today he felt great.

Doopy walked up to Frownzo
"Aw poor Frownzo!" said Doopy.
"No I'm happy!"
"Aww you look so sad."
"I'm happy can't you tell?" said Frownzo.
"Feel better Frownzo."
"But I feel great!"
"Aw so sad." said Doopy.

Frownzo shook off the misunderstanding because he was so happy and walked down the street. Goomba the tough street guy walked up to Frownzo.

"Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often!"
"I am happy and I'm smiling, what the hell!"' said Frownzo.
"Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often!" said Goomba again.
"First of all I'm smiling, and second of all I'm not a girl!" said Frownzo.
"Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often!"
"Stop saying that!" said Frownzo.

Then a bunch of internet bloggers swarmed Goomba.

"Hey you creep you can't say that to people cuz it's bad and none of your business to say that to people!"
"Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often!" said Goomba.
"You're going on my blog your creep!" said the bloggers.
"Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often!" said Goomba.
"Pig!" they said.

Then a bunch of Goomba defenders showed up.

"Hey you fuckin' bloggers, Goomba is a veteran who experienced PTSD and now he can only say, Hey a pretty girl like you should smile more often! so stop shaming him!"

Then they got in a big fight and argument. Frownzo tried to walk away from it all. A person in the swarm of the mess shouted, "Hey don't be so sad!" to Frownzo.

"I feel fucking great goddamnit!" said Frownzo.

No comments: