Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Confusion Experiment

"Hey I don't know nothing!"
"I don't know nothing either!"
"Hey me neither!"
"Does anyone know anything?"
"I don't know!"
"I don't know either!!!!"
"Surely someone here should know!"
"Who is in charge?"
"How many people are talking?" said one guy.
"I don't know."
"I'm scared!"
"Okay well that's something at least."
"Now we're getting somewhere."
"I still don't know."
"I think I'm scared too now that I think about it."
"I'm whatever you guys are."
"Well if you are scared then I'll be scared too cuz I don't wanna be alone in my feelings."
"I still don't know."
"I'm scared!"
"Someone turn on the lights!"

The lights turned on and Boris was standing there.

"Hello. You've all had experiments done on you and you're all scared and none of you know anything. That was the basis of the experiment." said Boris.

Boris grimaced.

"I'm scared of this guy."
"I'm not scared, I just don't know."
"This room is white."
"I'm whatever you think I should be."
"Are we getting paid for this experiment?"

Dr. Baldasore stepped into the white room.

"You may release them into the world again." said Dr. Baldasore.
"Yes Doctor." said Boris.

Then Chuck Lightspeed burst into the room.

"You give these nimrods back their memories and confidence. I won't allow you to do experiments on people like this and release them into the world!" said Chuck Lightspeed.
"Who is this guy?"
"I don't know."
"I'm scared."

Then Boris zapped Chuck Lightspeed in the head and mixed him in with the group who didn't know and was scared.

No comments: